Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

 How To Enrol

How to apply to go on the City of Belmont non-resident Owners and Occupiers Roll?

The City of Belmont uses two different enrolment forms for non-resident owner and occupier applications.
Where individuals are applying in their own names either as owners or occupiers, the Enrolment Eligibility Claim - Form 2 is used.
When individuals are being nominated by a corporate body as owner nominees or occupier nominees, the Enrolment Eligibility Claim - Form 2 (Corporate Nominees) is used.
It is important that the form is filled in completely. In particular the full name (surname and all forenames in full), date of birth and the address on the State or Commonwealth electoral are important as they are used to check bona fides.

There are definitions of right of occupation and separate occupancies in the Local Government Act 1995 (s4.31) that can be used to help determine the validity of an application in cases where there is doubt.
Enrolment Eligibility Claim Forms may be downloaded below:
Enrolment Eligibility Claim - Form 2 (Corporate Nominees)
Alternatively forms can be obtained by:

Not sure whether you are already enrolled?

Please contact the City on 9477 7211 or
To check your enrolment status on the State Electoral Roll visit the Western Australian Electoral Commission website.