In accordance with the Local Government Act 1995
or Council Policy,
please see below City of Belmont Public Registers.
• Contribution to Travel Register
• Elected Members Contact Details and Memberships Register
• Elected Members Disclosure of Interest Register
• Elected Members Functions and Events Attendance Register
• Elected Members Meeting Attendance Register
• Elected Members Conference and Training Register
• Register of Complaints - Minor Breaches
The Gifts Register contains those disclosures of gifts that have been made by Elected Members and the Chief Executive Officer which are valued over $300 or are two or more gifts with a cumulative value over $300 (where the gifts are received from the same donor in a 12-month period).
The change to the information and form of the gift register is due to the recent changes to the Local Government Act 1995 which became effective 20 October 2019.
The City’s current Gift Register – Elected Members and CEO contains disclosures made since 20 October 2019. Any disclosures made previously in accordance with the former gift provisions can be found on the Former Gifts Register.