The City of Belmont is seeking expressions of interest from artists to create affordable, quality pieces of work for the City to purchase and sell at the new Community Centre Library Shop. If you are a local artist and would like an opportunity to sell your locally made products, then the City would like to hear from you!
Art items of interest to the City include:
- Small artwork or drawings
- Wooden crafts
- Knitted items
- Music CDs
- Bookmarks and handmade cards and prints
- Other small items that can be displayed on a shelf
Artists must provide the following information in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Five images/samples of completed works.
- A description of works.
- Affordable selling price per item.
- Verification that they are the creator of the artwork/crafts.
If selected, the City will contact the artist directly to arrange purchase, payment and delivery arrangements.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact the Community Placemaking team at PlaceMaking@belmont.wa.gov.au.
Expressions of interest close Friday 29 May.