The City of Belmont is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified professionals to join our new Design Review Panel. With new developments expected to occur in key precincts along Great Eastern Highway and the Redcliffe Train Station/Metronet Precinct, it is an exciting time to nominate to join the Panel, which will commence operation in early 2020.
Nominations are sought from professionals qualified in one or more of the following areas - architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, sustainability, engineering, accessibility, transport and/or heritage. The Design Review Panel will provide independent, impartial and expert design advice to the City on significant proposals.
If you are interested in helping ensure a high standard of design quality is achieved for development within the City then please nominate via post: City of Belmont, Locked Bag 379, Cloverdale WA 6895; or by email: email@example.com
. (subject line to read: Design Review Panel Expression of Interest). Nominations must be received by the City no later than 5pm Wednesday 4 December 2019.
Nominations shall include a CV/resume and covering letter, demonstrating the following:
• Appropriate qualifications and demonstrated expertise in the relevant area/s;
• Experience in design review and the provision of advice on design quality issues;
• Membership of other Design Review bodies;
• Knowledge or understanding of design considerations in the City of Belmont;
• Good written and verbal communication skills; and
• Details of two professional referees
All Design Review Panel nominees shall be eligible for registration and maintain good standing with their respective professional bodies.