Do you want to be the healthiest and happiest version of yourself?
Do you want to feel more connected to your community?
Are you a resident of the City of Belmont and not working full time?
If you have said yes to these questions, CountUSin is the program for you.
CountUSin is a 10 week wellness program coordinated by the City of Belmont that includes:
- A heavily discounted 3 month all-inclusive membership at the Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre for the low cost of $10.75 per week;
- Participants will be connected with a Personal Trainer as their Mentor!
- Circuit classes twice a week at the Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre;
- An outdoor or community based exercise sessions;
- Cooking and nutrition workshops;
- Free crèche.
Sessions are held between 12 noon to 2pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, commencing Monday 8 May 2017.
Numbers are limited, so register your interest by Thursday 4 May.
Contact the Healthy Communities Officer on 9477 7438 or email – CountUSin@belmont.wa.gov.au