Artists' Place Shop Supplier Expression of Interest
Submit Your Interest
The City of Belmont supports new and emerging artists and artisans through ‘The Artist’s Place: Shop’. Located on the ground floor of the Ruth Faulkner Library in the Belmont Hub, The Artist’s Place: Shop offers an opportunity for local artisans to sell their unique, hand-crafted wares in a small purpose designed retail outlet.
Items available in the Shop includes handmade ceramic ware, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, stationery and other bespoke giftware.
The Artists Place Shop aims to:
- Stock quality hand-made items by local artists & artisans with a focus on items that are either practical or considered giftware.
- Support and profiling local artists and community groups where possible.
- Provide a range of affordable unique hand-made giftware to the local community.
The Artists Place Shop does not stock:
- commercially produced reproductions,
- candles, food, fragrance
- clothing that requires trying on (eg Hats, T-shirts are not acceptable, but scarves can be considered)
Artisans must be mindful of cultural appropriation and ensure that they do not infringe any copyright in the creation of their artworks/products.
New suppliers are requested to submit information on their creative products by completing the details below and providing 5 images of completed works. Once applications have been reviewed then suppliers will be requested to submit samples for consideration.
For more information, contact the City’s Arts and Place Team email@example.com
or phone 9477 7248.
Please outline the materials, methods and approx. size.