We are situated in Faulkner Park, in the heart of the City of Belmont.
We encourage everyone to visit us and use the wide variety of services we provide. We offer more than just books!
Address: 215 Wright Street, Cloverdale WA 6105. Click here for directions.
Telephone: (08) 9477 7150
Facebook: Like us
Twitter: Follow us
|Monday to Thursday
||9am to 8:30pm|
||9am to 5pm|
||9am to 12noon|
|Sunday and Public Holidays
Mobile Printing - print from anywhere and collect from the library!
With our mobile printing service you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library's printers from anywhere! Simply submit your documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document. Your printing job will be stored and available to print for 3 days.
To print from your computer or laptop click here.
To print from your mobile phone or device:
1. Download the PrinterOn App from the App Store (Apple iOS) or Google Play (Android).
2. Tap to select a printer. You can search for 'RFLP City of Belmont' or turn on your location and use the map to locate your library. Click the 'tick' icon on the top right to confirm your selection.
3. Choose the photo, document or website you wish to print. Click print and enter your email address.
4. Collect your printing by entering your email address into our self-serve print release station. Our coin machine will take notes up to $10 and EFTPOS is available for transactions $2 and over.
For instructions on how to print from your email account please click here.
To access our online catalogue click here.
To download eBooks click here.
To download eAudiobooks click here.
To download eMagazines click here.
In order to access your online account you will need to set up your PIN/password.
If you have an email account set up, you can do this online by clicking on 'log-in' and then 'forgot my PIN/password'. Please limit your password to four characters.
If you do not have an email set up for your account, you can pop into the library or contact staff by phone or email. Once we have confirmed your identity we will be happy to supply you with a PIN/password and get you started.
To access your library account click here.
Inter Library Loan Requests
Inter-library loans are now available through our library catalogue.
To request an interlibrary loan click here and 'Send a Request' from the options at the top of the page.
Changes to Inter-Library Loans from Saturday, 1 July 2017
To deliver a more effective service to local communities in WA, State and Public Libraries WA will be making some changes to inter-library loans, commencing 1 July 2017 for a 6 month trial period:
- Fiction items will be available for inter-library lending from 12 months after purchase. This applies to fiction in all formats for both metropolitan and country libraries
- Customers from metropolitan libraries will have access to a total of 12 inter-library loans per member per annum
- If an external loan (from outside the WA public library system) is requested by a library customer, a fee based on recovering costs will be charged.
The trial will be evaluated at the end of the 6 month period.
If you have any feedback or concerns, please speak to library staff.
To access other library-related services click here.
To access helpful resources for study, including FREE online tutoring click here.