The Seniors Hub contains the Belmont Senior Citizens Centre and a number of seniors services. To access the Seniors Hub, use the entrance located on the Plaza.
Belmont Senior Citizens Centre
Services and activities provided by the Belmont Senior Citizens Centre (BSCC) are listed below.
- Wednesdays, 1:30pm to 3pm (members only)
- Thursdays, 7:30pm to 10pm (open to public)
- Mondays, general class: 9:30am to 10:30am, advanced class: 10:30am to 11:30am
- Busy fingers
- Thursdays, 9:30am to 12pm
- Carpet bowls
- Fridays, 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Coach outings
- As arranged, contact the BSCC for their monthly activity list
- Hoy cards
- Mondays, 1pm to 2:45pm
- Tuesdays, 1pm to 2:45pm
- Italian group
- Mondays and Wednesdays, by appointment only
- Tuesdays, 9am to 2:45pm
- Thursday, 9am to 12pm
- Tai Chi
Morning and afternoon tea is provided each day for those who participate in activities.
An annual membership fee of $10 is payable on 1 July each year. A one-off joining fee may apply for new members.
A fee of $1 is payable for each attendance at the Club.
General Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of the month in March and September. The Annual General Meeting is held on the last Tuesday of July. All meetings commence at 1pm.
To learn more about becoming a member, phone (08) 9479 6587 or email email@example.com
About the space
The Seniors Hub features a lounge with pool table, hairdresser salon, bingo cashier and office, gopher charging outlets, flexible activity rooms (shared), central kitchen and storage.