This session will be held in the Innovation Lab.
Enhance your knowledge of dementia through virtual reality technology that allows participants to see the world through the eyes of a person living with dementia.
Dementia Australia’s facilitators have specialist dementia knowledge, skills and experience. This session utilises Dementia Australia’s unique experiential learning technology called Educational Dementia Immersive Experience (EDIE).
You will gain knowledge in:
Book your free tickets via Eventbrite.
- the perspective and needs of a person living with dementia;
- effective communication and;
- environmental changes to support a person to live well with dementia.
- This session is suitable for family carers and family members of people living with dementia. This session is not suitable for professionals employed in the health or aged care sectors.
- Attendees will be required to practice appropriate physical distancing for the duration of the event.
- Do not attend if you have any flu-like symptoms.